Sunday, April 8, 2007

I live to eat!


I love eating, well who duznt? I love talking about food, who duznt? I love trying new cuisines, who duznt? I love travelling to the corners of the world to sample new flavors, spices, dips, salads, entrees, desserts, cheeses, wines, again, who duznt???


Well, thanks to my job I get to live my dream, do you?



Dats exactly what this blog's gonna be all about! My gastronomic adventures, from all the places that my work as a Travel show anchor take me to!

So have a heavy breakfast, coz u r gonna feel H.U.N.G.R.Y after this!

3 comments:

Aniket said...

Looking forward to reading about the authentic regional food.... rather than "Pâté de foie gras"! (REMEMBER... abeyy... its not a bad word :-P)

Something which is more TAHAAN-BHOOK quenching than anything else. Ha blog wachun pratyekala bhook hee lagaylach hawi...

Some wise man once said "I hope you understood what I didn't say"

All the Best

Bon Appétit!

Unknown said...

foie gras is a bad word!

Unknown said...

reading this always makes me hungry! yummmm..